Monday, July 12, 2010

Madge Lake Bible Camp


Hey its Ben, Last week we were at Madge lake bible camp and it was really sweet. I got to counsel with a guy who was only a year older then me but had spent this spring smuggling bibles into various countries. It was pretty cool to hear the stories. Every night at chapel we did one character of our show “Want more” then one person on the team would share their testimony and how it relates to the character. For the character Tony I shared my testimony and it went really well. Afterwards I was able to connect really well with a camper and he related in very different ways to my testimony so that was super cool. On the last night of camp we did our full show “Lost” (prodigal Son). After that we had worship led by Alli and Adrian which went past 1:00 in the morning. Campers were crying and changing their lives and kids came to Christ including the guy I was able to talk to the night before. It was super sweet to see people changing their lives. I was able to pray for a few campers that I got really close with. It was basically a party.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jesse!!! YOU be careful up there!!! Totally love reading the blogs :-) Keeping you in my prayers! Luv from your best-ever Auntie Judy

    ReplyDelete